Top 10 Longest Words in English
English language known as language with short pronunciation words, but it is not always an English word that has a short pronunciation. There are even a few words which were very long and hard to pronounce. Here is a list of longest English word.
10. Otorhinolaryngological (22 letters)
Branch of medical science relating to the treatment of disorders of the head, neck, ears, throat and nose.
9. Thyroparathyroidectomized (25 letters)
Thyroid parathyroid glands cutting process.
8. Radioimmunoelectrophoresis (26 letters)
Electrophoresis to separate antigens and antibodies by using antigen or antibody labeled with a radioisotope.
7. Honorificabilitudinitatibus (27 letters)
This is the longest word ever adopted by Shakespeare that means “the State is capable of achieving honor”.
6. Antidisestablishmentarianism (28 letters)
Evolved in 1838 in England, means a proposal submission from opposition groups that reject the establishment of Anglican Church
5. Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters)
The process of determining something truly worthwhile.
4. Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism (30 letters)
A genetic disorder associated with tetanus and convulsions.
3. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (34 letters)
Something to say when you do not say anything.
2. Hepaticocholangiocholecystenterostomies (39 letters)
A surgically created connection between the gall bladder and liver channels and / or between the intestine and gall bladder.
1. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters)
Lung disease caused by inhaling crystalline silica dust. The word Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is the longest word in English.